The WebsitePanel control panel is the most advanced Windows control panel available, which can be used to manage your Windows Cloud Server.
The following features are available in all our customer’s control panels for windows cloud servers:
- Create a cloud server using an operating system template.
- Configure cloud server settings:
- vCPUs Cores
- Hard drive Space
- The number of Snapshots
- View resource usage including CPU, RAM, and Hard drives.
- Turn off, pause, restart, and reset the cloud server.
- Configure External Network, Add new IPs, and Set Primary IP.
- Reinstall the windows cloud server operating system.
- Browse the DVD media library to install software on the cloud hosting control panel.
Use the links below to view a live online website panel demo of the cloud server control panel.
• View Cloud Server Control Panel Demo
|Control Panel Login
|Control Panel Address (Secure SSL)
|This is the account name you provided during registration.
|Sent with your welcome message but can be changed in your Control Panel.
Understanding the Windows control panel can help your company choose the one that best suits your business needs. Buy Cheap Windows VPS today, and then install Windows hosting control panels. To know more visit Ideastack.
It’s possible that you are already familiar with what cloud hosting is. A cloud control panel is the command center for you as a customer of a cloud hosting provider and manager of a website project in the world of cloud hosting.
A cloud control panel serves as a consolidated interface for managing user administration, security features like bot prevention, and programs installed on servers.
The best hosting control panels are
- Direct Admin
Q3. Is cloud panel free?
A free web hosting control panel with server management tools is called CloudPanel. It is equipped with the most advanced stack, which was built with a focus on small, practical components.