Last Updated on September 15, 2022 by admin
Let’s conversation almost the wellbeing benefits of ice cream.
The content of the article
- Types and composition of ice cream
- How to select ice cream
- The benefits of ice cream
- Ice cream hurt
- Is it conceivable to eat ice cream with a sore throat
- How to make ice cream at home
Ice cream is one of the favorite treats for many people. Its consumption in food by children and adults especially increases in the summer.
Types and composition of ice cream
Ice cream, as a rule, is prepared in an industrial way. It contains milk or cream, sugar, water and thickeners. All these ingredients are first whipped, then frozen. Chocolate, caramel, fruits, berries, nuts are sometimes used as additional components. The calorie content of one serving of ice cream can vary from 100 to 400 kcal. This indicator is significantly influenced by the percentage of fat content of dairy products and other ingredients.
Dessert can be presented in different versions:
- sorbet, which is prepared on the basis of fruit or berry juice and puree;
- soft ice cream has an airy texture and lower calorie content than a traditional dessert;
- dairy-free ice cream, based on lactose-free products;
- fruit ice – frozen fruit juice;
- yogurt ice cream, based on yogurt with the addition of additional ingredients;
- traditional ice cream based on milk and cream, such as ice cream.
How to choose ice cream
Rospotrebnadzor recommends paying attention to some factors when buying ice cream.
Read everything on the package carefully. Ice cream containing vegetable fats must be labeled by the manufacturer as “vegetable cream ice cream” or “vegetable fat ice cream”.
Ice cream is the foremost well known summer dessert.
Ice cream packaging must include:
- weight in grams;
- manufacturer and his address;
- date of manufacture;
- storage period;
- storage temperature.
Continuously pay consideration to the termination date of the item.If the marking is erased, refuse to purchase.
The utilize of stabilizers permits the dessert to hold its shape and surface.The taking after normal stabilizers and thickeners are permitted amid generation:
- grasshopper bean gum (E410);
- guar gum (E412);
- xanthan gum (E415);
- pectin (E440);
- sodium alginate (E401);
Appearance and shape
Evaluate the appearance of ice cream before buying. It must keep its shape. If the shape has changed significantly, storage conditions may have been violated. The delicacy was thawed and then refrozen.
Ice cream is isolated into two sorts agreeing to the strategy of generation:
- hardened – made from a mixture, which is then milled, packaged and subjected to shock freezing (hardening) to a temperature below -18 ° C;
- soft – does not go through the hardening stage, has a shorter shelf life.
The advantages of ice cream
For some, ice cream is a refreshing dessert, while others believe that this delicacy is high in calories and not suitable for a healthy diet. However, ice cream, like many other products, has both beneficial and harmful qualities.
Source of calcium
It should be noted that ice cream is a dairy product containing a macronutrient necessary for the human body.Calcium plays an critical part within the improvement and reinforcing of the musculoskeletal framework.It also contains magnesium and potassium, which have a positive effect on the health of the cardiovascular system.Ice cream made from normal drain or cream contains the same useful substances found in these items.
Source of vitamins
Ice cream contains vitamins. It should be noted that their number depends on the composition of the dessert. Ice cream made from berries and fruits retains useful vitamins A, C, E. It should be noted that it is impossible to meet the body’s need for the necessary micro and macro elements only by eating ice cream.For the standard working of the human body, a add up to and moved eat less is crucial.
Reduces stress levels
The use of dessert helps to reduce the level of psycho-emotional stress.Like other desserts, ice cream influences the generation of endorphins, which decrease push.
Popsicles contain a small amount of fiber. This is not enough to have a positive effect on intestinal motility. But a dessert based on yogurt helps to normalize the intestinal microflora and has a beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract of a healthy person. For people with any diseases of the digestive system, you should stop eating dairy products and consult a doctor.
Promotes weight loss
A product with a low calorie content, which does not contain dyes and flavors, will be beneficial to health. Before buying, carefully study the list of ingredients used in the manufacture of ice cream. If you see natural products, fresh fruits and berries in the composition, then such ice cream can be safely eaten even by those who follow the figure. Also, ice cream made from milk will have a lower calorie content, unlike a cream-based dessert.
Ice cream harm
Despite the beneficial qualities of ice cream, this delicacy is not for everyone. It is worth restricting the utilize of this dessert within the taking after cases:
- if there is a predisposition to gaining excess weight, obesity ;
- with infections of the gastrointestinal tract, such as gastritis, pancreatitis;
- people suffering from diabetes , not all types of ice cream are suitable;
- with high cholesterol;
- individuals with lactose narrow mindedness are not prescribed to expend ice cream based on cow’s drain;
- hypertensive patients should limit the consumption of animal fats contained in ice cream.
Dua for studying..At your doorstep.