This is influenced by the following factors:
- clean air
- how often do you use air conditioning
- the required degree of reliability ( cooling room or expensive equipment )
It all depends on how often the air conditioner is used and in what conditions.
But even if the air conditioner is clean in appearance and properly cools the room, this does not mean that everything is fine with it.
Only when diagnosing and measuring parameters, it is possible to determine deviations in its work and eliminate them prematurely, not allowing breakdowns.
What is included in the maintenance of air conditioning in Dubai?
- high-pressure washing (Karcher)
- check of working pressure and, if necessary, Refueling Refrigerant Gas
- compressor current check
- compressor insulation resistance check
- wire pulling on the terminal block
- detection and elimination of extraneous noise and vibrations
- four-way valve check
- checking the condition of the filters in the refrigerant circuit (if any)
- heat exchanger (evaporator) cleaning
- flushing the drainage system
- fan cleaning
- wire pulling on the terminal block
In the entire system:
- freon/refrigerant gas leak detection
- voltage measurement
- tests on all operating modes
- control panel check
Regular air conditioner maintenance and service of filters, coils, fins, and drains are crucial for the efficient operation of the AC unit. If you neglect home AC maintenance in Dubai, it will reduce the cooling capacity and damage the unit.
Below are the vital Home AC Maintenance in Dubai guidelines:
• Cleaning of air filters – Dirty and stuck air filters interfere with normal airflow and significantly reduce the cooling capacity of the AC system. When the filter is dirty, the air flowing inside bypasses the filter and carries the dirt directly to the evaporator coil, thus contaminating the cooling coils. Air filters need cleaning at least once a month.
• Clean the evaporator coil – A clean air filter prevents the cooling coil from dust and dirt. But some dirt and debris accumulate in the coils over time. This deposition and coating reduce the heat absorption capacity of the coil, thus affecting the cooling process of the room. Annual service and cleaning of the evaporator coil are necessary.
• Condenser coil maintenance – Condenser and fan units are located outside the house in all AC. Outdoor dusty environments, fallen leaves, rain, and winds erode the condenser coils. Dust and debris make it extremely difficult to dissipate hot air and heat outside. This weak heat dissipation causes the condenser and compressor to heat up. So annual cleaning of the coil is vital for the condenser to work efficiently.
Whenever you call a Home ac repairing maintenance in Dubai, make sure that he checks up all the AC components like coils, compressors, fans, filters, drains, and performs the required service.
AC Mechanic near me
The air conditioner circulates and filters the air, removing contaminants and mold from the air. It is especially crucial for those who suffer from allergies and asthma because it reduces the irritants that trigger the attack. For this, you must hire a professional AC Mechanic near me to get the best AC service.
If you want your home to be heaven, you must keep your AC system clean and change the air filter regularly. Call the best AC Mechanic near me in Dubai that offers the best cleaning service at competitive prices.
YOUR AC NEEDS CLEANING
It is necessary that you keep your AC clean so that it survives longer. What you can do is vacuum the fins of the air conditioner. Use a soft-bristle brush and clean it often. Just remember that the fins of the AC are quite fragile and they can be easily crushed or bent. For a few units, the fins have to be unscrewed to clean it. For this lift the metal box first and then you can get them out. The user manual will have proper instructions. Don’t forget to follow that.
You do know that your AC has filters and even if you have purchased the best quality filters, they will be worn out with time since there is enough airborne debris in the atmosphere already, it is logical to think that even the atmosphere is putting your AC through a lot of strain and this is what you need to look out for. If the AC filters are not working properly, there is a huge chance that your AC will become overheated and this can even lead to fire hazards. No one would want that to happen. So, the best solution for this is to schedule for AC filter replacement. You can mark your calendar as well so that you won’t forget about it. This is a very simple and important thing to do. This will improve the air and cooling quality of your air conditioner as well.
A LOT OF COOL AIR IS PASSING OUT OF THE DOORS AND WINDOWS
For this tip, you will have to get a dollar bill. Go ahead and shut the door and now lay across the bill right beneath the door. In case, the dollar bill does get sneaked out then yes, your cool air is going out of the bedroom as well, which means your room is not getting cool entirely. You should try this thing in all of the rooms where there is an AC. After checking each and every room, ensure that the bottom of the door is also properly sealed otherwise, you know AC air will trespass and that is something you would surely not want to happen.