Clash of Clans is a game developed by Supercell. This game has received financial support from Tencent to develop the PC version. This article will guide you on how to play clash of clans on your computer with the help of a blue stack android emulator.
What kind of game is a clash of clans?
Clash of Clans is a game where you construct your village, collect gold and elixir, and build different defenses to protect your town from other fellow players attacking you. You can also go out with your army and fight other clans on the map. If victorious, you will get gold and elixir (resources) as rewards.
What is the best way to play this game on PC?
The best way to play Clash of Clans on PC is by using a bluestack android emulator. This will help you emulate a clash of clans for pc so that you can enjoy it on your computer screen. However, if you want to play clash of clans for pc without bluestack, your only option is to use bluestacks alternatives or any other available APKs.
Attention: If you have no idea what bluestack is, don’t use it. It can interfere with crashes and lags in the clash of clans for pc due to conflict with the original file used by the clash of clans for android.
Clash of Clans PC version
Clash of Clans PC version has been released now, and players may find that the computer version has its unique features compared to playing Clash online. For example, building Town Hall levels 11,12 would require lots of DE (Dark Elixir) and elixir. Using the PC version, players can adjust the speed of training, construction, and research into whatever they want, facilitating their needs in-game.
For example: If you want to raise an army for attacking other players’ bases, you can double click on Barracks or Laboratory for instant results without having to wait hours even though it costs gems. Players are also able to play Clash PC offline instead of being always online when playing Clash online. This will avoid disconnecting problems that happened during attacking other players’ villages when playing online. If you have an internet connection but still could not access your village correctly due to a network problem, using the PC version would be a better choice since it allows you to continue building walls & traps without being interrupted by bugs or any other issues.
Since you are using your personal computer, it is more convenient to switch between multiple villages without reinstalling the game again and again. If you have a lot of gems but could not use them on a mobile device due to memory issues, the PC version will be a good choice as you can quickly move those gems into your computers for storage or sharing with other players. As we all know, most people now own a laptop instead of a personal computer, so this is another reason why many players choose to play the Clash of Clans PC version as their primary platform.
Advantages of playing clash of clans on pc
Playing clash of clans for pc has several advantages compared to playing it online:
- You can build any buildings at the speed you want without being interrupted by other activities or internet disconnections.
- You can adjust your army training, construction, and research speeds into whatever suits your needs in-game, making it easier for you to play clash of clans on pc.
- No problem with network connection, so long as you have internet service, you will be able to defeat all obstacles and continue building walls & traps without any bugs or lagging problems encountered during online gameplay.
- Playing clash of clans on PC saves more time and effort than playing it on a mobile device. Moving stuff between different villages would be a lot faster if done using the personal computer instead of uninstalling and reinstalling this game whenever you need it to switch to another town.
- You can also move your gems into your computer for storage or sharing, which will save you lots of time and effort in collecting enough gems for upgrading buildings like an elixir storage building.
Disadvantages of playing clash of clans on pc
As with any other game, there would be some limitations in playing it using a personal computer:
- You need to adjust the game speed to whatever suits your needs, so this might take more time than playing online, where the game automatically adjusts the speed according to your internet connection speed.
- Playing clash of clans on PC requires a bigger screen size. A laptop is not suitable for big-screen gaming without an additional monitor connected along with it.
- You cannot access your village when you are not connected to the internet, there is no way of switching towns without having to uninstall and reinstall this time-consuming game.
- Although you can adjust your researching speed; training, upgrading, and building momentum into whatever you want, it might take more time as well as making mistakes such as accidentally speeding up or slowing down scout troops’ movements would be a lot harder compared to playing online with the help of fast-forward button for speeding up & slow-motion control for slowing down troop movements.
- Your computer needs to be highly flexible and responsive to do things like sending requests for sharing or requesting gems from players otherwise, layers won’t be able to help you share your gems if they’re not receiving any request. You wouldn’t be able to complete the recommendations made by other players if your computer lagged while sending or receiving gems.
Is CoC playable online on a PC?
Clash of Clans does not have an official Mac or PC version, but you can play mobile games on your PC by using an Android emulator. You may play on a big screen on your PC and enjoy the mouse and keyboard tactile experience. This wikiHow demonstrates how to use Bluestacks to play Clash of Clans on your PC.
How to play Clash of Clans in web browser?
Clash of Clans is a popular mobile game that has captured the hearts of many gamers worldwide. However, many people don’t know that it’s possible to play Clash of Clans on a web browser, making it accessible on various devices. Here’s how to do it:
Firstly, you need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or NoxPlayer on your computer. These emulators will allow you to run Android applications on your desktop, including Clash of Clans. Once you’ve installed the emulator, please open it and go to the Google Play Store. Search for Clash of Clans and install the game.
After you’ve installed the game, you can launch it and play just like you would on a mobile device. One of the benefits of playing Clash of Clans on a web browser is that you have access to a larger screen, which can make the game more enjoyable to play. You can also use a mouse and keyboard, which can be easier than a touch screen.
The game Clash of Clans is a large-screen game. Unfortunately, many players do not know how to download Clash of Clans to their PCs. Many players do not know that they can. Fortunately, there is a simple solution. Clash of Clans can be downloaded on your laptop or desktop using an emulator like BlueStack. The above-described process allows you to work on your computer and access the Clash of Clans quickly. Hence, this was a simple guide on how to get Clash Clans for free on a PC.